How do I check or update my Air Pro Firmware using a Mac?
The Instructions will help you install the Mac Application Software on your camera and then use the Application Software to update your camera’s firmware. To Update Air Pro Software and Firmware using Mac:
1. Visit the ion website (www.iontheaction.com) to download the latest Mac software application version.
2. Insert a Micro SD card with at least 2MB free space into the camera.
3. Press the Power button to turn the camera on.
4. Connect your camera to the Mac via the camera’s USB cable.
5. Use Finder to locate and open the new device “No Name” (You should see a folder “DCIM” and the file ion.exe when you open it.)
6. Drag the downloaded file to the device in the same folder as ion.exe.
7. Double click the newly loaded file to open the Mac Application.
8. Select “Firmware Check”
9. Follow the On Screen Directions exactly if the Application indicates that the firmware should be updated.