How do I check or update my Air Pro Firmware using a Windows Computer?
To Update Air Pro Firmware using a Windows PC:
1. Click the Start Icon in the lower left corner of the PC Screen
2. Click/Open “Computer” from the menu
3. Take note of the current Removable Drives.
4. Turn the camera on.
5. Connect the camera to the computer via USB. (Requires a USB 2.0 port on the PC)
6. You should see a new Removable Drive be added to the “Computer” window. This is the camera.
7. Click/Open the new Removable Drive
8. Run the ion.exe application
9. Select “Firmware Check”
10. Follow the On Screen Directions exactly if the Application indicates that the firmware should be updated.