How do I know what Firmware Version my Air Pro is running?
You can make sure you are running the latest firmware by using the Firmware Check option of the Windows or Mac Software Application..
To find out the specific version number the camera is running you can follow these steps:
1. Take a single still shot with the camera.
2. On a Windows Computer – Open the Start Menu and then Computer
3. Take note of the existing Devices with Removable Storage
4. With the camera On, connect the camera to a USB 2.0 port on the computer.
5. Watch for a new device to be added to the list of Devices with Removable Storage. This is your camera which is now accessible as just another folder on the computer.
6. Open the new folder and then successive folders DCIM/100Media. You are now looking at all the image files on the camera.
7. Right click on the new Still Shot file name and select Properties
8. Select the Details Tab
9. The Firmware Version is the Program Name in the Origin Section Example: Program Name v1.16