How do I upload files from my iOS ION App v2.5 Album to the ION Cloud by MiMedia?
With v2.5 of the ION iOS App you will need to use the MiMedia App to upload files from the ION album. Direct upload from the ION App will be implemented later this year.
1. Download the MiMedia App from the App Store.
2. In the MiMedia App, Tap Photos or Videos. This will show you the files stored on your devices main Library.
3. Tap the camera icon in the upper right corner.
4. Select “Choose from Albums”
5. Select the ION Album.
6. Tap the video you want to upload.
7. Tap “Use”
8. The App will compress and upload the file to your ION Cloud/MiMedia storage space. This can take a little while for larger files.